2 die inhaling septic tank gas

2 die inhaling septic tank gas

first_imgTwo construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank in Sadar upazila on Saturday, reports UNB.The deceased are Sirajul Islam, 25, of Vodrokhola village and Sumon Mia, 22, of Chapatal village in Sadar upazila.Officer-in-charge of Sadar police station Kamrul Islam said one of the victims Sirajul entered the septic tank in Pakdi village and fell unconscious.To rescue him (Sirajul), another victim Sumon entered the tank and also fell unconscious.Later, police recovered their bodies and sent those to Sadar hospital for autopsy.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *