The post mortem performed on the body of 15-year-old Mae’s Secondary School student, Vanica Schultz, failed to reveal the cause of death. The autopsy was performed by Dr Nehaul Singh on Monday at the Georgetown Public Hospital mortuary, who reported that the cause of death is undetermined.Dead: Vanica SchultzAs such, body contents, blood and urine samples were extracted and are expected to be further analysed to determine the cause of death of the teenager. Nevertheless, the body was handed over to the family for burial.Initially, it was reported that the teenager of Tuschen Housing Scheme, East Bank Essequibo, ingested at least six ecstasy pills and died shortly after she was seen vomiting at school.The Mae’s school administration, on the other hand, said that the teen ingested carbon tablets and died while receiving medical attention at the Woodlands Hospital.While information remains sketchy about the motive for taking her own life, Guyana Times understands that the teenager was part of an investigation with respect to the sale of ecstasy on the school’s premises. This was also denied by the school’s administration. In fact, the school stated that at no point in time were the pills found in the school’s compound.However, soon after the teen’s death, her 20-year-old boyfriend allegedly admitted to Police that he gave the teen the pills to sell in school. He reportedly told investigators that the now dead teen was caught selling the drug and an investigation was launched.Moments prior to the teen’s death, she handed letters to her friends apologising for all the wrong she has done. Her peers also confirmed that an investigation was launched into the sales of ecstasy.Following the alleged discovery of ecstasy pills on the school premises some time ago, students involved were instructed to inform their parents to visit the school so that the matter could be dealt with.It was reported that following the decision to inform the parents, the now dead teen reportedly threatened to take her life since she did not want her parents to know about her involvement in the ecstasy investigation.Last year, the Customs Anti-Narcotics Unit (CANU) revealed a worrying trend of ecstasy being sold to students in at least five schools across Regions Three (Essequibo Islands-West Demerara) and Four (Demerara-Mahaica). The anti-drug enforcement agency is working with education officials to address the illegal practice.Ecstasy is making its way into the nation’s schools after being already popular among many affluent members of society, CANU Deputy Head Lesley Ramlall had stated.While it was not revealed if, or how many of these affluent individuals were charged, Ramlall said CANU was working to track down the drug mules and was not inclined to carry out full-fledged investigations in schools.
Tá an fhoireann Faoi 16 fríd go dtí an cluiche ceannais sraith an chontae tar eis an bhua a fháil ar na Cealla Beaga trathnóna inniu ar na Gleanntaí leis an scór 1-06 go dtí 0-3. Ag imirt in éadan na gaoithe sa chéad leath chuir Gaoth Dobhair tús maith leis an chluiche nuair a fuair Cian Ó Maolagáin cúl sa chéad bomaite.Chuaigh na Cella ar an ionsaí go díreach ina dhiaidh sin agus bhí seans acu a…r cúl a d’éirigh le Séan Máirtín Mac Giolla Chomhaill an liathróid a choinneal amuigh as an eangach. D’aimsigh na Cealla dhá phointe sula bhfuair Mícheál Ó Cearbhaill pointe roimhe leath ama.D’fhág sin an scór ag leath ama 1-01 go 0-02 do Ghaoth Dobhair. Fuair Mícheál Ó Cearbhaiil agus Gavin Mac Giolla Bhríde pointí breá luath sa dara leath. Chuir Gavin cic saor thar an trasnán agus tháinig dhá scór eile uaidh Tiarnán Ó Dea agus Aodhán Ó Fearraigh. Fuair na Cealla pointe eile ag deireadh an chluiche. Beidh Gaoth Dobhair ag imirt Aodh Rua sa cluiche ceannais ar an Satharn 26ú Bealtaine. Foireann: Seán Máirtín Mac Giolla Chomhaill, Gearóid Mac Pháidín, Pádraig Ó Gribín, Seamús Ó Baoill, Ryan Ó Gríofa, Ciarán Mac Giolla Easbuic, Ryan Ó Ceallaigh, Niall Ó Frighíl, Cian Ó Maolagáin, Aodhán Ó Fearraigh, Dáire Ó Baoill, Seosamh Mac Pháidín, Tiarnán Ó Dea, Mícheál Ó Cearbhaill, Gavin Mac Giolla Bhríde. Fir Ionaid: Éamonn Ó Coilm, Séan Ó Fearraigh, Kyle Mac Pháidín, Eoghan Ó Gallachóir, Seaghán Ó Fearraigh. (Lads atá gortaithe; Cathal Seán Ó Dochartaigh, Mícheál Ó Gallachóir & Naoise Ó Baoill)Rinne foireann na mbán an turas fáda go Bun Crannacha Dé Domhanigh i gcomhair cluiche an sraith.Cé go raibh cuid mhaith imreoirí as láthair ar Ghaoth Dobhair bhí toradh maith ar a gcuid oibre nuair a d’éirigh leo an bhua a fháil. Ag imirt le gaoth láidir ar a gcúl fuair Gaoth Gobhair cúl uaidh Megan Ní Rabhartaigh agus 12 poinnte uaidh Aisling Ní Chasaide, Brídín Ní Ghallachóir, Maria Ní Churráin. Aoife de Barra, Ashleigh Nic Suibhne agus Aisling Nic Giolla Easbuic. D’aimsigh Bun Crannacha cúl ag tús an chluiche. An scór ag leath ama 1-00 go 1-12. Chuir Bun Crannach tús maith leis an dara leath nauir a fuair siad cúl agus seacht pointe taobh istigh den chéad deich bomaite ach fuair Aisling Nic Giolla Easbuic trí chúl sa dara leath agus bhí an bhua le Gaoth Dobhair leis an scór 2-09 go 4-12.Foireann: Maria Ní Ghairbheith, Sarah Ní Bharclé, Áine Nic Suibhne, Krystal Ní Chureáin, Gracie Ní Rabhartaigh, Carolann Ní Chasaide, Jessica Ní Bhradaigh, Brídín Ní Ghallachóir(0-2), Ashleigh Nic Suibhne(0-1), Karen Ní Churráin, Aisling Ní Chasaide(0-4), Aoife de Barra(0-1), Megan Ní Rabhartaigh(1-0), Aisling Nic Giolla Easbuic(3-2), Maria Ní Churráin(0-2). Ionadaithe: Keara Louise Ní Lionsaigh, Joanne Ní Cheallaigh, Síle Ní Ghallchóir. Seo pictuir de na cailini gaelach. Pictuir 1 Na Cailini Gaelach le Cathaoirleach Fo-chumann Luth Chleas Geal Gaoth Dobhair Sean Sheamuis O Fearraigh le coisOifigeach na Gaeilge Sile Ui Ghallchoir agus Sile B Ni Ghallchoir ball de choiste an Chailin Gaelach.Pictuir 2AN Buaiteoir Cailin Gaelach an Chontae Eibhlin Ni Channain ó Chlub Cloich Cheann Fhaola agus Bridin Ni Mhaoldomhnaigh Cailin Gaelach Naisiunta 2011 ag bronnadh an sais 2012 agus blathanna ar Eibhlin ag ocáid a bhi i gClub Theach CLG Ghaoth Dobhair ar na maillaibh.GAA: NÓTAÍ CLG GHAOTH DOBHAIR was last modified: May 14th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:GAA: NÓTAÍ GHAOTH DOBHAIRNÓTAÍ CLG GAOTH DOBHAIR
Former Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson retires LISTEN: Karlos Dansby, Cardinals Linebacker Grace expects Greinke trade to have emotional impact Derrick Hall satisfied with D-backs’ buying and selling The football world is still reacting to the seemingly unbelievable stories of bullying within the Miami Dolphins’ locker room.Offensive tackle Jonathan Martin left the team last week and the Dolphins have indefinitely suspended veteran guard Richie Incognito as the league looks into allegations that include racial slurs and threats of violence against the second-year player.Arizona Cardinals linebacker Karlos Dansby has an interesting perspective, as he spent the last three seasons in Miami before re-signing with his original team in the offseason. While many in the NFL community are wondering why Martin didn’t stand up for himself and “handle the situation like a man,” Dansby says the Stanford grad did exactly the right thing.“It could have went in entirely the wrong way if Jonathan handled it himself,” Dansby told Burns and Gambo Tuesday on Arizona Sports 620. “Some guys, the stuff that was said to him, he might try to kill you, man.”The league is looking into a voicemail left by Incognito to Martin that ended with, “f— you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.”Dansby believes a confrontation would have turned an ugly situation even uglier.“He didn’t want to go there, he didn’t want to throw his future and his career away, so that’s the best way he can do it,” Dansby said. “If he would have confronted Richie about it, it probably would have went there.”Dansby, who was a teammate of Incognito’s from 2010 to 2012 and Martin’s last year, says he doesn’t know if the eight-year veteran will ever play in the league again. “I don’t know if guys would embrace that,” he said. “That crossed the line on so many different levels. I don’t know if guys are going to embrace it.” Your browser does not support the audio element. Asked specifically if he could accept Incognito as a teammate with the Cardinals, Dansby said it would be difficult. “That’s out of my control, I’d never be able to look at him the same.” The 5: Takeaways from the Coyotes’ introduction of Alex Meruelo 0 Comments Share Top Stories